When they asked us for a map of Spain to study geography, locate the rivers and locate the mountain ranges, we went to the bookstore. There they gave us a leaf and with it in the folder we went so far to the school. They were different times.
Today parents, teachers, teachers and students have the opportunity to download maps of Spain online . No need to go to the bookstore for a lifetime. And there are all kinds: map of Spain with communities, physical maps, rivers, maps of Spain with provinces or even road maps (although for that most will today opt for Google Maps).
In this special about maps of Spain to download we wanted to compile a series of maps with good quality. You will find useful if you want to practice your knowledge about autonomous communities, as if you want to teach the rivers to the students or to get the capitals of our provinces to be learned at once.
In total, more than 150 images with maps of Spain free to download to your computer.
Map of Spain political
Political Spain maps are probably the most used by students and teachers . They may include information of a different nature, either individually or in combination. That is, names of provinces, capitals, regions and autonomous communities.
They are very practical to learn the names of each of these places and regions . Then, combined with mute maps, they can help us contrast knowledge. If you are not studying, you also have interesting options. Especially if you want to consult some of these maps to see where exactly a specific city is or print it to keep it always present in the office or the office.
If geography was never your forte, it will always help you to know where to look. It does not matter if they talk about Cuenca, Malaga or Zamora. Here you have ten political maps to situate the autonomous communities ( 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 and 10 ), but also the provinces and capitals of Spain ( 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 and 10 ). Usually, these maps include both things at once. Here we have shared with you a little of both.
Finally, we want to remind you that each of the Spanish provinces is also divided into regions. Learning the regions can be a feat, only suitable for fans of geography, but who knows. In the following section, specific to communities, we will help you find the best complete maps of each of the regions of Spain.
Map of Spain by communities
Our country, Spain, is divided into different autonomous communities . Each one with its own idiosyncrasy. On some occasions, especially when it comes to learning different concepts, qualities and characteristics of the region, you need to access a specific map of each community.
That is why we wanted to provide you with different maps for each of the Spanish autonomous communities . This way, you will not need to miss a thousand searches through Google. These are the best maps that you can download and print free of the different autonomous communities. You have them sorted in alphabetical order to make it easier for you to locate them.
- Andalusia . One of the areas with greater wealth and architectural, cultural and gastronomic variety. Of this community you have maps with different provinces , by counties , of biodiversity , more regions and provinces , basic map of province s, of roads , more provinces , roads and bus stations , physical and orographic , mute , mute of rivers The mute of provinces .
- Aragón . If you are looking for maps Aragón here’s a map of counties color , orographic , road , hunting , Romanesque routes , provinces . You will find everything you need and if you want more, you can do specific searches to find important tourist sites, charming natural trails or routes to do in the snow.
- Asturias . We have found a lot of maps of Asturias : one of the most charming places in our country. We have romantic routes , a tourist map , protected natural areas , towns and counties and even sports activities .
- Baleares . Who can not fall in love with our Balearic Islands? Whether the study as if the visits, Google will find physical maps a blank map , islands and towns a political map and even a hydrographic map .
- Canary Islands . If you want to download maps of the Canary Islands, on the Internet you will also find many. This will come to you phenomenal to know all the islands that make up the archipelago. You also have a mute map , ideal for students learning the different islands. If you are going to visit them, this will suit you very well to know the different tourist attractions .
- Cantabria . One can not take Miguel Angel Revilla everywhere, so it never hurts to get a good map of Cantabria. If you plan to visit the region, here you will find a political map with the different regions . You will do well to get an idea of the territory you are going to visit. Here you have a guide with roads and another one with the one of the most important localities . And if you feel like taking a look at the Romanesque routes, here is another map to download of very good quality . Later we will help you find maps of curiosities, natural sites and cultural routes to enjoy the community.
- Castilla y La Mancha . And now let us go to Castile and La Mancha, the endearing lands of Don Quixote. Here you have a super practical and easy to understand chart , by provinces . You will see that there are also the roads and different localities , to orientate you well. If you are willing to learn the provinces of this community, here is a mute map to train you .
- Castilla y León . Do you know the regions of Castilla y León well? Are all cities well located? If not, maybe you should take a look at this political map . Here you can see all the provinces in a very clear way. We have also found a map of cities, towns and counties , a mute map to guess the provinces and another with the most important localities .
- Catalonia . And let’s continue with Catalonia. Whether you are planning to visit the Catalan autonomy, or if you are going to learn the provinces and most important localities, we have maps for all needs. Here we provide a basic map with the four provinces , another with all the regions and one of the mute , in case you are interested in learning the provinces. We have also found a physical map , which will serve to know the orography of the region.
- Ceuta . If you want to know Ceuta up close, you can also download specific maps of this community. Here we have a political map , with the most important points. We have found a map of the port of Ceuta , a street map and even a satellite map .
- Community of Valencia . We continue with the Valencian Community. You have at your disposal some interesting physical maps ( 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 ) that will help you to know the physical anatomy of this Spanish region. We have also found a game to learn the different regions . On the Internet we will find maps of towns and cities and roads . If you are interested you can also access a dialectal map . But if you are looking for a map of the whole of Valencia, you have the most complete of them all .
- Extremadura . To know Extremadura as the palm of your hand, all you have to do is download these maps. This is very complete , because it includes information about the main cities and highways of the autonomous community. Here you have a mute map and physical map , to see the different mountain ranges, rivers and different orographic points of interest.
- Galicia . Go up to the north of Spain to see maps of Galicia. Here we have one with the four provinces, seen in a very graphic and simplified way . We also include a silent map , on which to deposit our knowledge about the different cities and provinces. This map can also be useful for making drawings inside. It will have a basically educational use. If you need it for a tourist use, here is a map where the main locations with hotels are located . Finally, we have found a political map with all the regions , fantastic for students.
- La Rioja . The land of good wine, among many other things. This is La Rioja. Let’s start with a tourist map of very good quality, which you can print and carry under your arm to any route. But do not think this is the only one. We have located an environmental map , another tourist map very well made , a road , physical , with appellations of origin , a political map and roads and a map mute .
- Madrid . We are in Madrid, community of the capital of Spain. Physical and political center of the skin of bull. If you want to get maps of Madrid, you will find many options through the Internet. Here we have a map Politi co a physical map , another similar and one of dumb . Here you will find different physical spaces, but also the rivers that somehow pass through the Community of Madrid. If you need to know the different municipalities, you can access to this other map , complete and of very good quality.
- Melilla . Let us now take a look at the maps of Melilla . We have a map of the city and other images that will be useful if you plan to visit Melilla .
- Murcia . The region of Murcia is another of the great Spanish communities. You have the possibility to download different maps of cities , roads , counties and other cities of Murcia . If you need it, you will also have the opportunity to download a mute map and another to locate different municipalities .
- Navarra . The Foral Community of Navarre is another site of the most emblematic of Spain. We have found maps of all types, so through Google you can download maps in many different formats. Here you have a political map with different cities and roads , another physical to see the characteristics of the land , the forests and forest areas of Navarre , a map with some more important localities , the different merindades , the forest map , all the towns and finally, A mute map in which to locate the cities and towns that we want.
- Basque Country . And we ended up with the last community, in alphabetical order, from which we can download maps through the Internet: the Basque Country. Here we have a political map with the main regions , a silent map , one of roads and another one with the most important cities .
Map of Spain physical
Physical maps are those that include information on the terrain . Thus, we can find general physical maps, with data on almost all the geography, but also specific maps of rivers and mountain ranges. Some come with topographical and political indications, others are silent, so that students can write down the names, learn them and study them. It would suffice, in that case, to confront him with a map that is not mute.
On the Internet we have many proposals to find a physical map of Spain to download. Here you will find a good number of physical maps that will suit you, in general, to know the physical characteristics of our country: mountains, mountains, mountain ranges, valleys, rivers, reservoirs, etc. Here you have a very complete physical map and other options for downloading that will also go phenomenal ( 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5).
If you need muted physical maps , do not worry, because you can also access a lot of them. You will find them more classic , but you will also see that there are more current maps , with designs of pleasant colors or even in black and white . This way, it will always be easy for you to write over and what you write is understood correctly. This comes very well when writing between small spaces (especially when we need to put names to the mountain ranges or rivers).
Map of Spain with rivers
We also have river maps. These are the ones that show the surface of the map the route of the rivers and their tributaries. A network of aquatic networks that we often find difficult to identify. At school this is one of the basic lessons of physical geography, so maps can be a great help for the study.
If you are also a curious of nature and want to know where some of the main Spanish rivers are born, as well as knowing what their tributaries, the maps of Spain of rivers or hydrographic will also go very well .
Here you have one of the maps, with all the tributaries , maps to play to learn the rivers and others with the main ones . We have found very graphic options , easy to understand and other maps, which you can use as an exercise to identify the different rivers and seas . If you need a map even whiter , dumb, here is another one that will suit you very well to write inside and do it in a clear and clean way .
Map of Spain mute
What is a mute map? Dumb maps are those that represent geographically or politically a territory. Usually, they offer us information about provinces or communities (you will find them in this and other modalities), but in a silent way. That is, no labeling.
Because of their characteristics, they are often used in the field of education. And because they are empty, they allow students to recognize in them the different geographical and political zones . Teachers often use them to help their students identify different points and, logically, place them on the map.
If you are looking for a map of Spain dumb, on the Internet you will find many to download. You must take into account, of course, that there are different typologies. Some serve to identify provinces, others for communities or even rivers .
If you are looking for a map of typical Mudejar Spain, here is the basics . In this you can identify without problems and with total clarity the Spanish autonomous communities . Here you have it in colors, to locate the provincial capitals . This is a completely mute map , in which you can make drawings or write inside. The latter can come in handy, for example, to make illustrations about the different Spanish traditions, typical dishes, languages and dialects used. The options are infinite, so you can now download ( 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,
In this large map you can also identify the provinces . Although of this style you will find infinite options: this one with the islands , another with the autonomous communities of colors , the provinces , the capitals of province with legends , the climates , the orography and the mountainous systems .
To learn the rivers is another of the great tasks that the students of primary and secondary school face . So teachers and teachers are most likely to ask students for mute maps to identify rivers. Of these you also have many on the Internet. You can find them simpler, in white colors and in other tones, a little more sophisticated ( 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 ).
Tourist maps of Spain
Spain is a rich and diverse country , in which you will find spaces of all kinds. We have a great Mediterranean, with big cities like Barcelona or Valencia. To the north we have large communities, such as Galicia, Asturias, Basque Country or Cantabria: colder landscapes, perhaps more rainy, but absolutely imposing. In the center we have architecture, culture and gastronomy in Madrid, La Mancha, León … and to the South, what to say of the South?
That is why tourist maps make so much sense in Spain . We can enjoy many different cultures, customs and gastronomy within the same territory. Through the Internet we can find great maps for tourism and locate the different traditions on the map.
This map will help us to recognize some of the most important monuments of the country and here we will find, in the form of drawings, the most important monuments and patrimony of each territory . Then there is the possibility to download tourist maps of each of the regions and cities of Spain . For example, you have tourist maps of La Rioja , Madrid , Barcelona , Valencia or Andalusia .
If you want to find a tourist map (you can also search directly) by city, autonomous community or route through Google. Imagine that you want to visit the park of Cabárceno. Write “Map of Cabárceno” in the search engine and click on the Images tab . Here you will find many interesting maps and in a very good resolution.
Another practical example: the map of the Route of Don Quixote in Castilla y la Mancha. Write “Quijote route map” to get image results. You will see that there are from historical maps to proposals specially made for people who today want to go to La Mancha to walk in the footsteps of the Knight Andante.